Myth America II: FREE PDF FILE

Dear Friends,

Last year in January, I found myself in an awkward place--being pro-peace in a nation that had seemed to have turned itself upside down either in questionable euphoria or abject fear because a new member of the elite class had been installed as president of the United States.

I never viewed the new president as anything other than a military-corporatist and now over 18 months into a disastrous term, I have been vindicated, unfortunately--but I am still in an awkward place--trying to revive an antiwar/pro-peace movement that was neutralized after Obama's election.

I have tried everything in my humble arsenal to bring an end to the insane US foreign policy in Iraq/AfPak (and may have an exciting announcement soon), but to no avail.

In March of 2009, I released a PDF booklet called: Myth America: 10 Greatest Myths of the Robber Class and the Case for Revolution. The book did quite well and I was able to travel to about four dozen cities nationwide trying to educate about the class war that is being waged upon us and the need for a grassroots and peaceful revolution to wrest control of this nation from the Robber Class and put it into our hands--the hands of the Robbed Class. At the beginning of 2010, I rewrote and released: Myth America II: 20 Greatest Myths of the Robber Class and the Case for Revolution.

Now, with continued high unemployment (a "Jobless Recovery" is another Myth), many wars raging, the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico and other crises--I think the message of Myth America is even more crucial than before so I am making the PDF file available for free, or for any donation to Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox.

Myth America II exposes and dispels 20 Myths designed to keep us powerless and further widen the income and cultural disparity in this Nation. The book also shows us some very doable steps we can take right now to create healthy, happy, peaceful, prosperous and environmentally sustainable communities independent of the Robber Class.

Thank you all who have purchased the PDF and/or hosted a visit to your community--I really had a wonderful time, but now the urgency for relevant and positive change is even more pronounced.

CLICK ON MR. MONEYBAGS FOR ORDERING INFO
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR ORDER, I WILL EMAIL THE PDF FILE!

*******************************


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)