My response to Juan Cole's ANSWER to Glenn Greenwald

WHAT GREENWALD WROTE


WHAT PROF COLE WROTE

What I write:

Dear Professor Cole,


The best way that you can support the so-called rebels in Libya is to raise a battalion to go and fight side by side with them.


You say that getting rid of Qaddafi with be "worth the sacrifices in life and treasure."

I think you have gone down the slippery slope of neoconservatism when you are willing to sacrifice other people's lives and other people's treasures in another violent war for oil and other natural resources.

You also put yourself in service to NATO, which as I am sure you must know, is just another tool for in the US's quest for global hegemony over resources and economies, as currently in Afghanistan which has billions of dollars worth of precious minerals and natural gas.


I used to have a lot of respect for you and I know for sure that you are not ill-informed or stupid, so I wonder how many pieces of silver you earned for this one.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)