Send a note to Lynne Stewart!


CLICK THE PIC OF RALPH AND LYNNE TO LISTEN TO CINDY SHEEHAN'S SOAPBOX WITH SPECIAL GUEST, RALPH POYNTER TO HEAR ABOUT LYNNE'S CASE.


To my hero, Lynne Stewart

REG. NO. 53504-054
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER, CARSWELL
PO BOX 27137
FT. WORTH, TX 76127

Dear Lynne,

It was so wonderful and inspiring to receive your holiday greeting! I think of you and the injustice that you are experiencing and the grace and dignity that you show in a situation that would cripple many people.
I also send healing thoughts and love for your health issues and hope you are getting good care in prison.

My friends and supporters also send love and holiday greetings back to you.

To address something that you said in your note: yes, the Occupy Movement is very righteous and has some powerful grievances against the criminal elite class in this country and the world. But if I see a weakness in the movement, it’s that it doesn’t want to make any demands and enforce them with the power of its numbers and it seems to not want to hear the wisdom of the elders. If there’s one thing that I have learned, it’s that we don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time we begin a new action.

2011 was a terrible year for police state oppression and war. On my radio show, I have spoken with the families of or legal representatives of political prisoners, including your husband, Ralph. I just returned from Cuba where I attended a symposium on the Cuban 5. I know that you know that George Bush and his regime didn’t invent any of these tactics and it’s so demoralizing to many people that Obama is continuing them: including allowing your unjustifiable incarceration and that of Bradley Manning.

My hope for 2012 is that the people’s movement that is arising addresses more the issues of war and peace and the alarming nature of the rise of the oppressive police state here at home.

You are loved and may 2012 return you to your loved ones and freedom!

In, love, peace, solidarity and admiration!

Cindy Sheehan



Make a Donation to Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)