To our Rightwing Comrades: Donate to Get Team Sheehan to DC!


September 22, 2014

Dear Rightwingers,

Every since Obama has become the current Oval Office infestation, you all have been under some misconception that I support him and his evil puppetry for the War Machine and Wall Street.
CHAINED TO WH FENCE, 2009
Of course, nothing could be farther from the truth and even newspaper columnists and rightwing “pundits” have repeated these lies. Apparently you rightwingers are too lazy or too ignorant to do a five-second Google search (don't have five seconds: here I did it for you) that would reveal that I have held three sustained protests of BushBama’s policies: one in Martha’s Vineyard in 2009 and two in DC in 2010; I have chained myself to the White House fence and been arrested; I was arrested in 2010 in front of the White House and received a “stay-away” order from the premises that would have resulted in a mandatory
2010 ARREST
six-month jail term if I violated it; I was arrested in front of the CIA protesting BushBama’s drone program in 2013 (in fact, in January of 2010, I organized the first protest in front of the CIA in Langley against drones under the BushBama administration), and much, much more. In fact, three days after he was inaugurated in 2009, I lost thousands of supporters because I publicly called him a “war criminal” for drone bombing 36 innocent people in Northern Afghanistan.
Protest I organized in 1/2010
From April 4, 2013 to July 3, 2013, I even rode my effing bike from California to Washington, DC and ended with a rally in front of the White House. Tour de Peace, which the action was called, stopped in dozens of large and
TdP at Ft. Meade for Manning court marial 7/2013
small communities along the way; we met with hundreds of people and expended a vast amount of personal energy and money. We also sent out dozens of press releases alerting the compliant Imperial propaganda media of our every move and got zero to no coverage of this major effort.
So, obviously, it’s not very fair of you rightwingers to be
I "love" Obama so much, I ran against him in 2012
accusing me of being a "hypocrite," or in Obama’s “back pocket” (as one moronic columnist recently wrote), is it?
In Martha's Vineyard, 8/2009
As previously stated, I lost a lot of support from the so-called left in this woe begotten nation when I very publicly and from the very beginning opposed BushBama and my funds for organizing protests have all but dried up.
As many of you have written me, or complained on social media, I should be in DC protesting the wars and Obama, which I agree with, but I don’t live there. I live in California. So, although, I really think, to avoid being hypocrites yourself, you should be sending your money and love to BushBama, why don’t YOU ALL finance my next protest in Washington, DC? I promise to chain myself to the fence again, or do whatever it takes to end these wars (which I am sure is your real reason for falsely harassing me for not harassing BushBama, you are all closet Peaceniks at heart).
Freezing in Oslo protest Obama's Nobel Peace Prize
I think about $3k would be enough to get me and my team to DC to mount a credible effort and if you hit up my donation button below (it’s even tax-deductible for all you War Tax lovers) you can all see transpire what you've been whining about and wishing for: Cindy Sheehan (once again) in DC.
Molested and Arrested at Vandenberg in 2011
Hey, can you all match the anti-Bush fervor of the "left" in donating to my Peace cause? You don't want to be accused of being any less Imperialistic than the "left," do you? 
Not holding my breath in California,
Cindy Sheehan 

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/p/tax-deductible-donation.html
CLICK TO DONATE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)