Dakotah's Pick: Eugene Puryear and Mass Incarceration (SOAPBOX JUNE 12, 2016)

June 12, 2016


This week, I believe I caught a bit of a late spring cold from my grandchildren, so we are presenting a replay of one of the hundreds of archived shows.

Dakotah Lilly is a faithful Soapbox listener and a friend of mine who just graduated from high school and has contributed a couple of pieces to The Soapbox blog himself. I asked Dakotah to pick one of his favorite shows to replay this week.

Dakota's Pick:

Shackled and Chained with my guest: Eugene Puryear from 
October 6, 2013
Eugene and I chatted about the racism of mass incarceration here in the USA.
(Good choice, Dakota!)

Relevant links:

Cindy Sheehan, National Antiwar Leader, Announces Support for Sept. 9 Incarcerated / Enslaved Worker Shut Down




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)