CORONA DIGEST: FEBRUARY 8, 2021 (COVID-CHECK IN)

 

EAT THE RAINBOW!


DEAR SOAP-BOXER,
 
Who would have thought that one-year after there were about five Covid cases outside of China, that the world, especially the U.S., and specifically, my state: California would still be in the midst of such turmoil.
 
This is a post to check in with how YOU are specifically doing?
Honestly, I have been better.
 
Even though I am at peak health (I walk and ride my bike on a daily basis, and I would swim if my gym were allowed to be open by Gov Newsolini) and for the past 12-months have only had a mild rhinovirus in November, I have been feeling very stressed and apprehensive about the future.
 
This blog is one way for me to be proactive in dealing with this, as it has been since 2009 (2020-21 are just a culmination of decades of corruption in the U.S., not a surprise aberration).
 
You can reply to this post on the blog, or please email me at:
CindySheehansSoapbox@gmail.com
 
We are in this together, but not with the profiteers and nonsciency politicians.
 
Love, peace, health (mental, physical, emotional),
 
Cindy
 
**************************************

 
******************************
Listen, or re-listen to this positive interview with Cindy
and
Sayer Ji of Green Med Info
 
CLICK ABOVE IMAGE TO HEAR THE PODCAST

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)