This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

 

 
Still Truth-seeking After All These Years!
 
 
6 August 2022
 
Dear Loyal Soapbox Reader/Listener,
 
I have had this blog for 13 years now and there are almost 2k posts and 400 podcasts.   

This service has become very unwieldly to use with the functionality becoming archaic and as a google product, it has begun to "unpublish" some posts that it deems inappropriate.
 
However, I will leave it up for eternity because it does have valuable archives and historical relevance, but I won't be updating it.
 
Please follow me at my new home at Substack
 
There, I have found renewed motivation and vigor to attack the people and systems of our oppression and I am posting new Soapbox podcasts and have a new Video Cast called: Shee-Lilly which is a weekly collaboration between me and my co-host Dakotah Lilly (a Soapbox friend and favorite).
 
If you have not already, please check out our new home, and subscribe to get reminders every time I post something new.
 
As always, I can be reached at:
CindySheehansSoapbox@Gmail.com
and
Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox, LLC
PO Box 6264
Vacaville, Ca 95696
 
I am very excited about the Substack community and hope very much that you all will become members.
 
Peace, Love, Solidarity
Cindy
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)