I Left My Marbles in San Francisco: The Scandal of Federal Electoral Politricks

I Left My Marbles in San Francisco:

The Scandal of Federal Electoral Politricks

Cindy Sheehan

I Left My Marbles in San Francisco is an insider's view of the US political climate told with the honesty that Cindy Sheehan is famous for and humor that surprises everyone. 

Marbles is Cindy's account of her surprisingly successful run against Nancy Pelosi for Congress, her observations about the corrupt electoral process and her recent run for VP with comedian/actor/author/activist, Roseanne Barr.

https://www.amazon.com/Left-Marbles-San-Francisco-Politricks/dp/1492114316/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=I+LEFT+MY+MARBLES+IN+SAN+FRACISCO+by+CINDY+SHEEHAN&qid=1567441269&s=books&sr=1-1-fkmr0

CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR ORDERING INFO

 OR SEND A CHECK/MONEY ORDER (for an autographed copy):

FOR $20 TO

CINDY SHEEHAN'S SOAPBOX, LLC

PO BOX 6264

VACAVILLE, CA 95696

 

**********************************

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)