Mickey Z. -- World News TrustDec. 21, 2015
1. Wear a "Black Lives Matter" t-shirt
2. Focus on privileged, individual lifestyle choices
3. Blame Donald Trump and look down your nose at his supporters
4. Memes! ALL the memes!
5. Change your Facebook profile picture on a crisis-by-crisis basis
6. Become one of them male-inclusive feminists
7. Join a trustworthy group, especially if they have cool matching t-shirts
8. Drive a hybrid SUV
9. Chant for peace in your yoga class
10. Vote for a Democrat
Bonus Pro Tip: Never, ever, under any circumstances should you dare name the problem. (Leave that task to the experts.)
Mickey Z. is the author of 13 books, most recently Occupy these Photos: NYC Activism Through a Radical Lens. Until the laws are changed or the power runs out, you can “like” his Facebook page here and follow his blog here. Anyone wishing to support his activist efforts can do so by making a donation here.
"10 Ways to Change the World in 2016!" by Mickey Z. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://worldnewstrust.com/10-ways-to-change-the-world-in-2016-mickey-z.
Post a Comment
Please limit your comments to the content of the posts---not your self-perceived, self-righteous, personal opinions of the authors/activists who post at this blog. Personal attacks, or threats of violence will not be posted....moderator.