Cindy on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley


Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox
December 8, 2013

Cindy Sheehan is interviewed BY Joyce Riley of

The Power Hour

SUBJECT: CINDY'S RUN FOR GOVERNOR
THE PITIFUL STATE OF THE "LEFT" IN THE U.S.
I LEFT MY MARBLES IN SAN FRANCISO

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/p/order-marbles.html
CLICK IMAGE TO ORDER 

COMMENT FROM A CONSERVATIVE AFTER CINDY'S APPEARANCE ON THE POWER HOUR:


  Thank you for your time. I am hearing you on a replay of The Power Hour with Joyce Riley. Forgive me; I used to vehemently disagree with you, but as I listen to you speak instead of hear media talk abaout you, I think you're making way too much sinse! I respect your stand of civil disobedience as a peaceful tax resistor. I pray for the courage to make a conscientious stand against the IRS as well.
     I am interested in learning more from you. I consider myself a conservative (not part of the "uniparty"), but a Christian first. I want to support good & not bad.
     I hope to hear you again soon.

CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE SHOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)