Help Malachy Kilbride Shine! by Cindy Sheehan

Malachy Kilbride

I have met thousands of people around the world since my son Casey was killed in the US's illegal and immoral invasion and occupation of Iraq in 2004 and since I camped out in front of George Bush's ranch in 2005 demanding the answer to one simple question: "What noble cause?"

Some have become wonderful friends, but for most people I have met, I would have no way to recall their faces, let alone their names.

However, Malachy Kilbride stands out with his firey red hair, quick smile, wicked sense of humor, and absolute dedication to peace and social justice.

Since I first met Malachy, our relationship has grown because he lives in WashedUp, DeCeit and whenever I plan one of my many actions/shenanigans to confront the Empire in its cancerous heart, I know I can call on Malachy to be the organizer on the ground. In the past, I have offered Malachy a stipend, but he always refuses to take it.

Malachy is a rare person who backs up what he says and follows through with what he promises. I know I can trust him completely and now I have a chance to help Malachy.

Please go to this GIVEFORWARD page to donate whatever you are able to help Malachy get to Madison WI from WashedUp, DeCeit to go on a peace walk withVoices for Creative Non-Violence. Malachy has put his body on the line for peace and humanity countless times and I am now honored to help sponsor Malachy's walk and urge you to do so, too.

We all can't walk, but every little bit can help Malachy be there and send his sponsors updates and reports so it feels like we are there, too. I would love to go on this important walk myself, but I am taking care of my sister Dede Miller through her cancer treatments and I am so glad that Malachy can walk for us, this time.



CLICK THIS PICTURE OF MALACHY AND I BEING ARRESTED AT THE CIA IN 2013 PROTESTING THE EMPIRE'S DRONE BOMBINGS FOR ONLINE DONATIONS and MORE INFO ABOUT THE WALK.

http://gfwd.at/1KIMwQ3


IF YOU PREFER TO SEND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER, PLEASE SEND TO:

MALACHY SHINE
C/O
CINDY SHEEHAN'S SOAPBOX, LLC
PO BOX 6264
VACAVILLE, CA 95696

(PLEASE MAKE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER OUT TO:
CINDY SHEEHAN'S SOAPBOX, LLC)


LET IT SHINE INFO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)